NOOR BUSINESS MANAGER
Duties of the Noor Business Manager include:
- Coordinating with the registered businesses to ensure businesses are correctly setup on Noor Business.
- Coordinating with registered businesses to collect fees, branding material and compiling other relevant data with guidance from Noor Business office.
- Respond to emails and phone calls coming into Noor Business.
- Reaching out to new businesses to promote the program and take full responsibility for steady professional on-time communications.
- Preparing, planning and managing the publication of all publicity material to maximize brand promotion of businesses to the community.
- Working with Noor Business Office to help create an annual promotion plans for businesses.
- Creating and developing new innovative ways to communicate the brand message to the community customers.
- Supporting the Noor Business Office in day to day marketing activities.
- Plan, develop and deliver campaigns as agreed within timescales.
- Implementing and overseeing the social media strategy for Noor Business registered businesses.
Requirements of the role
- Must be authorized to work in the US.
- Previous experience in administration, marketing and or sales role.
- Multilingual (English and Arabic) preferred but required.
- Confident and outgoing personality.
- Highly ethical and with integrity
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Excellent computer skills.
- Creative design skills including graphics and web design.
- Excellent social media awareness and skills.
- Working hours must include [Fridays 12pm – 4pm] and Saturday or Sunday 12pm – 4pm. Additional hours can be flexible.
- Part-time, Year-Round, Flexible Hours*
Total Hours: Approx. 12-14 Hours / Week